Thursday, February 17, 2011

February's Sewing Project

Since I procrastinated last month I wanted to get started on February's sewing project a little earlier, in keeping with my New Year's Resolution to complete one sewing project a month. I was lucky enough to have a snow day a couple of weeks ago, so I went up to my sewing room, dug through the stash, and whipped up this magazine holder. Not because I'm such an awesome seamstress but because the pattern was so easy.



The pattern is from Lotta Jansdotter's book Simple Sewing, which I highly recommend. She explains everything clearly and has excellent diagrams, which I need. It's also nice to make something useful for my home and use up some stash fabric. My next sewing project will probably be from this book also.

No comments:

Post a Comment