Friday, June 22, 2012

Cross Stitch iPhone Case

I got an iPhone a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. One of my favorite features is the excellent camera. It makes taking pictures of my craft projects so easy, and I can even reverse the view so that when I'm taking a picture of myself I can see myself. I had seen a post on The Purl Bee about cross stitch iPhone cases and I knew I had to have one. Not only do they look neat, cross stitch was one of my first crafts so it holds a special place in my heart.




The kits come with three different colors of thread and several patterns to follow, or you can make up your own or follow the ones on The Purl Bee. I chose one of the patterns from the booklet. Working close to the sides of the case was a bit of a pain, but the edges bend so it's not too bad. It did make my fingers sore at times but it's not an intense project. I love the way it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Case... Looking Good..!
    Sri Lakshmi Industrials provide the best Murukku Machine Manufacturers in Madurai.

    ReplyDelete